Medical Coding Skills Training Boot Camp
Schedule: Saturday, September 22, 29, October 6, 13 and 20th from 9:00am to 2:00pm
Payment plan: Also available from 2 to 12 months to those who qualify. Feel free to view information about how payment installment works through the FAQ
The demand for CPC-certified coders has never been higher. If you want to take your career to the next level with certification, the Certified Coder Boot Camp will fully prepare you for the AAPC’s Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam.
The Certified Coder Boot Camp teaches the fundamentals of CPT and HCPCS Level II coding for professional services and hospital outpatient services. The first day covers ICD-10-CM diagnosis coding, and the remaining four days are devoted to CPT and HCPCS II coding.
You will learn how to:
- Understand and apply coding principles and rules appropriately
- Navigate the ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS II coding manuals
- Apply knowledge to AAPC’s CPC exam
- Develop fundamental coding skills for all medical specialties with a thorough study of the CPT manual
Leave class ready to take the CPC exam!
- Hands-on learning: Course participants work with coding exercises, including a 150-question practice CPC exam and numerous operative reports.
- Students are required to bring CPT, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS II manuals to class so they can complete the exercises.
- Small class size: Class size is limited to ensure individual attention.
- Well-established program: We have established experience teaching coding using AAPC recommendations.