How to Apply
Other schools place emphasis on past academic performance. We believe everyone is entitled to a quality, affordable education — regardless of what your SAT scores or grade point average might have been. Instead, our team of instructors and advisors are dedicated to helping you maximize your future potential.
We just have a few basic prerequisites All of our programs are available on an open enrollment basis, so you don’t have to wait for a new semester to begin. Just complete the short online pre-enrollment questionnaire and you can get started right away.
Nothing to it. However, if you do have questions, we’re just a quick phone call away.
Although we do not have prerequisites for enrollment, we recommend that applicants should have completed their High School diploma or equivalent before enrolling.
Admissions: Requirements and Process
- Completed Abundant School Application
- Official High school transcript/GED Equivalency
- Official college transcript(s), if applicable
Before professional coursework, students must undergo the following:
- Child Abuse /pedophile Clearance ( For early childhood education students)
- Criminal Record Check/Fingerprinting
- Drug Screening
- Childcare Activity form (For early childhood education students)
- Physical examination & Immunization ( Mantoux/PPD TB test, MMR booster and Hepatitis B Series
- Child CPR/Pediatric First Aid & Air Way Obstruction
Letters of Recommendations:
Personal Essay on the topic of “Why I want to go into Early Childhood/ Elementary Education or Allied Health” (included in the application)
For Education Students: Previous childcare experience in a licensed facility (if applicable on official company letterhead, which will count towards internship)
Pre-Admission Application for Potential Students:
Please fax or mail to:
Fax number 856-330-4369
Abundant School Administrative Office
9000 Lincoln Drive East/Two GreenTree Center
Marlton New Jersey
Toll Free: 1-800-459-0611
Local Telephone: 856-452-5255
- Reputation—Abundant School is a licensed school, approved by New Jersey State Education Department.
- Fast Track Diploma/Certificate Programs—you can be job-ready in as little as 5 weeks to 6 months.
- Program Choices and Housing assistance—Abundant School offers a wide variety of programs in the Education and Healthcare designed to prepare our graduates for immediate employment into entry-level positions. We also assist with housing in the nearby area for out of state students.
- Convenient Class Schedules—We have day and evening classes to best fit your daily schedule.
- Recognition—Our school is licensed by the New Jersey State Department of Education, Department of Labor and in look forward to become an Abundant College and accredited in the near future by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools & Colleges and approved by the US Department of Education.
- Quality Instructors—Our instructors meet all state and accreditation requirements and are committed to our students’ success. Their industry experience brings a real world approach to the classroom.
- Hands-on Career Training—At the Abundant School, our students are exposed to both academic and hands-on curriculum.
- Career Services—Abundant School develops long-term relationships with employers throughout the Northeast. In conjunction with the job search skills that students learn, our career services department helps to create excellent employment opportunities for our graduates.
- Tuition Planning—All financing options are explored for you when you meet with a financial aid representative. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.