How to Apply
Other schools place emphasis on past academic performance. We believe everyone is entitled to a quality, affordable education — regardless of what your SAT scores or grade point average might have been. Instead, our Administration team are dedicated to helping you maximize your future potential.
We just have a few basic prerequisites All of our programs are available on an open enrollment basis, so you don’t have to wait for a new semester to begin. You can get started right away by contacting us and we will gladly get this process under way.
Nothing to it! However, if you do have questions, we’re just a quick phone call away.
Although we do not have prerequisites for enrollment, we recommend that applicants should have completed their High School diploma or equivalent before enrolling.
Admissions: Requirements and Process
- Completed Abundant School Application
- Official High school transcript/GED Equivalency
- or Official college transcript(s), if applicable
- Tuition deposit (If applicable)
Before professional coursework, students must undergo and obtain the following:
- Child Abuse /pedophile Clearance ( for early childhood education students)
- Criminal Record Check/Fingerprinting ( required for programs with Internship opportunities)
- Drug Screening for (allied health students)
- Professional Liability Insurance (required for surgical tech program)
- Childcare Activity form (For early childhood education students)
- Physical examination & Immunization ( Mantoux/PPD TB test, MMR booster and Hepatitis B Series
- Child CPR/Pediatric First Aid & Air Way Obstruction (prior to Internship)
Letters of Recommendations:
Personal Essay on the topic of “what are your academic and spiritual goals and how can Abundant School help you achieve these goals” (included in the application)
For Education Students: Previous childcare experience in a licensed facility (if applicable on official company letterhead, which will count towards internship)
Please fax or mail letters of recommendations to :
Fax number 856-452-5278
Abundant School Administrative Office
9000 Lincoln Drive East/Two GreenTree Center, Suite 100
Marlton New Jersey
Toll Free: 1-800-459-0611
Local Telephone: 856-452-5255
- Reputation—Abundant School raise the standards of excellence embedded in Christian values;
- PearsonVue approved testing center, approved partner and Cisco Networking Academy, Microsoft Imagine partner, formerly Dreamspark, CompTIA delivery partner and an authorized DANTES (DSST) test center.
- Fast Track Diploma/Certificate Programs—you can be job-ready in as little as 5 weeks to 11 months.
- Convenient Class Schedules—We have day, evening classes and Saturday boot camp programs best fit your daily schedule.
- Recognition—Our school is approved by the New Jersey State Department of Education, Department of Labor, VA approved for GI Bill, and we look forward in becoming a private and accredited college, with two year degree academic program offering in the near future.
- Quality Instructors—Our instructors meet all state and accreditation/certification requirements and are committed to our students’ success. Their industry experience brings a real world approach to the classroom.
- Hands-on Career Training—At the Abundant School, our students are exposed to both academic and hands-on curriculum.
- Career Services—Abundant School develops long-term relationships with employers and assist our students with the job search skills that students learn through our career development course offered to all incoming students.
- Tuition Planning—We accept career training funding offered through the Department of Labor one stop, The Trade Act, Veterans Affair and we gladly offer tuition payment installment plans for those who qualify.